Raising Nebraska is a unique venue for your event that offers a spacious and affordable facility to fit your event needs!
Raising Nebraska offers an entertaining atmosphere with more than a dozen interactive agricultural exhibits to explore.
We welcome you to Raising Nebraska and invite you to discover the experience!
For Questions, Or to Book Your Event, Contact Sarah Polak:
Phone: 308.385.3967 | Email: email@example.com
- Maximum capacity: 350
- 8’ Banquet tables and seating to accommodate up to 200 individuals is included in the rental fee.
- Table Coverings are required for all events and are not provided by Raising Nebraska
- Rental costs for additional tables, chairs, and any related fees are responsibility of the event patron
- Corporate & Private: $400
- Non-profit: $250
- Additional charges and fees may apply
- Raising Nebraska may be rented during normal business hours. Please call for more information.
- Events must conclude, be cleaned up, and vacated by 12:00am, unless prior approval is secured. Additional fees may apply for additional hours.
- All decorations require prior approval
- No candles, glitter, or confetti permitted
- No items may be hung with glue, tape, or adhesives to exhibit displays
- All licensed catering is approved
- Arrangements for catering are responsibility of event patron
- Raising Nebraska must receive a copy of the approved caterer’s license prior to the event
- Caterer should confirm with Raising Nebraska, arrival and departure times, designated loading areas, work area requirements, etc. prior to the event.
- Raising Nebraska is an alcohol-free venue
Things to Note
- All areas of Raising Nebraska are smoke-free
- Inappropriate and Dangerous behavior is not permitted
- Any violations result in termination of event and damage charges will apply
Reservations & Payment
- Non-Refundable Deposit (25% of Rental Fee) required for date reservation
- Complete Rental Fee must be received five business days prior to event
- Additional fees and charges must be paid in full five business days following event date